Looking for a flavorful and crunchy appetiser that’s very fresh and vibrant? Make these Tacos with Micro Spicy Shoots to spice up your meal. They are, without a doubt, the greatest tacos on the planet. These tacos, packed with roasted summer vegetables and grilled over direct heat, have a creamy, smoky, tangy flavor. The flavor is elevated by the goat cheese mixed with chipotle and lime, as well as a handful of spicy microgreens. This is a real show-stopper and a complete game changer!
The tasty combination of bell peppers, spicy chipotle, and crisp tortillas will convince your taste buds that you’ve won the flavor lottery, in addition to the mushrooms. Finish it up with cilantro and micro spicy shoots, and you’ve got yourself a memorable lunch.
- 4 portobello mushroom caps, stems removed
- 2 poblano peppers
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8–12 4-inch corn tortillas, toasted
- Spicy microgreens, chopped cilantro, queso fresco, extra lime wedges
- Preheat the grill to around 500-600 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the portobello mushroom caps, poblano peppers, and red bell peppers in the oil and salt until uniformly coated.
- Grill the vegetables for 5-10 minutes, rotating occasionally, until the peppers are browned on both sides and the mushrooms are cooked through over high, direct fire.
- Place on a cutting board and set aside to cool.
- Once the veggies have cooled, slice them into thin strips, discarding the pepper tops and seeds.
- In a food processor, combine the goat cheese, chipotle pepper, and lime juice while the vegetables are grilling. Puree till smooth. Place in a bowl and put aside.
- Place the grilled vegetables in the tortillas, top with the microgreens, and drizzle with the goat cheese spread.
- Serve with lime wedges.
For The Best Helena Microgreens Contact Visit www.tizermicrogreens.com