This vegan pate is sprouted and full of flavor and nutrition, making it a fantastic dip or spread. Sunflower seeds that have just begun to release their sprout tail are ideal for this recipe.
Sunflower microgreens have a nutty flavor similar to raw sunflower seeds and a spinach-like texture. Sunflower seeds are not only simple to sprout, but they are also ready to harvest and eat in just two weeks!… They provide flavor and crunch to salads, soups, sandwiches, and dips while still being healthful.
Sunflower shoots are high in iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, copper, and phosphorus, as well as all of the important amino acids. They’re particularly strong in zinc, which has a variety of health benefits, including immune system support and digestive regularity.
Sunflower microgreens are abundant in nutrition and low in calories, making them great for any natural and healthy fat loss regimen.
- sunflower microgreens: 16oz, puréed
- tomatillos: 6-8
- onion: 1 medium, chopped
- cilantro: ¼ bunch, chopped
- lime juice: 1 tbsp.
- jalapeno peppers: 2, chopped (with seeds)
- serrano peppers: 7, chopped (with seeds)
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and pulse until finely chopped and combined.
- Leave overnight.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
For The Best Helena Microgreens Contact Visit www.tizermicrogreens.com