If green is the color of happiness, then this soup is a happiness and health bomb . Roasting the vegetables imparts a smokey taste to each spoonful, while the beans bring body, the feta adds saltiness, and the microgreens add a touch of spring freshness. Small greens like mustard, arugula, clover, and radish are welcome additions to this mix.
Clover microgreens will enhance this dish beyond belief. Clover is one of the most adaptable microgreens. They have lovely green leaves that have a mild, fresh, nutty, and sweet taste. Clover has a flavor and texture comparable to Alfalfa.
Clover sprouts have a number of health benefits, including cancer prevention, anaemia prevention, detoxification, weight loss, mental health support, skin enhancement, a good source of vitamin, osteoporosis prevention, and feminine health support.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced into wedges
- 4 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups microgreens
- 3 oz feta cheese, chopped
- 1 cup cooked or canned navy beans
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 3 Tbsp unsalted roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius) and set a rimmed baking sheet in the oven while it heats. Combine the broccoli, onion, and garlic in a bowl with the oil and salt.
- Spread out on a hot baking sheet and roast for about 25 minutes, stirring once, until broccoli is darker in spots.
- In a blender or food processor container, combine the broth, roasted veggies, microgreens, feta, beans, lemon juice, and chili powder (if using) and mix until smooth. Warm the soup in a pot and thin with more broth or water if needed.
- Serve the soup with extra microgreens, feta, sunflower seeds, and a drizzle of oil on top.
For The Best Helena Microgreens Contact Visit www.tizermicrogreens.com