This wonderful, peppery, and pleasantly rich puff pastry packed with goat’s cheese, radishes, and microgreens is ideal as an appetizer or bites to pass around during a cocktail party.
Mustard microgreens resemble chia microgreens in appearance. They have white stems and slightly crunchy pale green cotyledons. Mustard microgreens are high in protein, fiber, folate, calcium, and iron, and have a sweet-hot mustard flavor that is more zesty than typical mustard greens. Some cultivars have a horseradish-like flavor.
Benefits of Mustard Microgreens: These microgreens have the ability to combat diabetes and other lifestyle diseases. It also promotes healthy hair development and helps to clear sinuses and alleviate congestion.
- 2 sheets readymade puff pastry, cut into 12 rectangles
- 1 beaten egg
- 5 ounces crumbled goat’s cheese
- 10 to 12 radishes, thinly sliced
- Mustard microgreens
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 C).
- Place pastry on baking sheets and create a little lip by folding over the two ends on the shorter side.
- Brush the pastry with an egg wash. Prick each pastry many times with a fork.
- Bake pastries for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown and puffy.
- Apply a layer of goat cheese to the pastries and top with sliced radishes.
- Bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and the radishes are transparent.
- Top each pastry with microgreens and a pinch of salt and serve right away.
For The Best Helena Microgreens Contact Visit www.tizermicrogreens.com