Want to up the ante in your diet by including extra nutrients and enzymes? Consuming more microgreens and sprouts is an easy, whole-food-based approach to start. Adding them to smoothies is an even easier and more interesting way to consume them. Microgreen smoothies with mango are a match made in heaven because mango is one of the juiciest and most hydrating fruits. We keep our bodies hydrated not only to keep things moving internally but also to keep our skin looking healthy. Beyond their juice,
they have a sweet and delectable flavor that is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help you achieve optimal health and beauty!
- 1/2 cup mixed microgreens
- 1 large sprig mint
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1-inch of fresh ginger root, chopped
- juice from 1 lemon
- 5-6 coconut water ice cubes
- chia seeds
- extra mint leaves to garnish
- In a high-powered blender, combine all ingredients and blend for roughly 1 minute.
- Pour the juice combination through a fine mesh screen over your glass for a pulp-free juice.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chia seeds and mint.