This pizza is a tasty, healthy pizza with arugula microgreens, lemon pesto, fresh mozzarella, fresh cherry tomatoes, and prosciutto as toppings. It’s a fantastic recipe that is a little difficult to create but well worth it. This dinner comes together in about 30 minutes if you use store-bought dough.
It’s a very classy pizza, so serve it to your friends for a luncheon. All of the component quantities are up to you, so be creative with the seasonings and make them your own!
The lemon pesto also gives the pizza a tangy flavor.
Micro Arugula is giving this pizza a mild, subtly sweet, tangy, peppery, and earthy flavor with grassy, vegetal, and nutty nuances.
- 3 cups All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp Active dry yeast
- Sea salt
- 1¼ cup Water
- 6 tbsp Micro-arugula & lemon pesto
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz Prosciutto
- 1 cup Microgreens
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together 3 cups all-purpose flour, active dry yeast, sea salt, and water with a wooden spoon until a rough dough forms.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave aside at room temperature for 12-24 hours or until the volume has more than doubled.
- Flour a well-floured surface and turn out the risen dough.
- Dust with flour and split into two pieces. Roll the dough into two balls and then stretch it away and together from your hands a few times, working the dough.
- Using floured fingertips, form the dough into about spherical pizzas.
- Top with micro-arugula and lemon pesto, or any other fresh pesto, fresh mozzarella, fresh cherry tomato slices, prosciutto, and fresh pepper.
- Bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes until the toppings are roasted and the crust is golden.