Also known as a vegetarian wrap that doesn’t suck, wraps are one of the best go-to appetisers in the summer because they’re quick, easy, and enjoyable to eat. Using vegetable-based tortillas instead of traditional tortillas will appeal to vegetable lovers in particular. Collard green leaves, romaine leaves, kale leaves, and nori sheets all make excellent alternative wraps.
Hummus makes a great vegetarian wrap filler. You can buy hummus at most supermarkets, but nothing beats homemade hummus. Please try to make the hummus at home and play around with the flavors.
The little radish sprouts in this recipe has a strong, peppery flavor that adds depth to salads, soups, dips, and a variety of other meals like this.
- One tortilla, any kind you fancy
- 1 ½ – 2 T hummus
- ½ C spring mix
- 1 carrot, shaved
- Healthy handful of radish sprouts
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Spread hummus on a tortilla.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vegetables and spread them out on the tortilla.
- Garnish with feta crumbles and wrap tightly.
For The Best Helena Microgreens Contact Visit www.tizermicrogreens.com