This single-serving smoothie contains fiber, healthy fats, protein, and a variety of vitamins and minerals. What other meal can provide you with microgreens, bananas, chia seeds, and more? There aren’t any that come to mind! Not to mention the numerous health benefits that this smoothie provides.
Sunflower shoots are high in iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, copper, and phosphorus, as well as all of the important amino acids. They’re particularly strong in zinc, which has a variety of health benefits, including the immune system and digestive system support.
Broccoli microgreens have adequate vitamin C levels, higher vitamin E levels than mature plants, but lower vitamin K levels than adult plants, making them ideal for people with renal disease.
- 90 grams helena microgreens sunflower shoots
- 20 grams of mix of kale, red cabbage, and broccoli microgreens
- 170 grams banana – chopped, frozen tbsp grated carrot
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon flex seeds
- ice cubes
- lemon juice, to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- Assemble the ingredients in the order listed.
- Add a little water.