This chilled vegan cucumber avocado soup is a light and delicious summer soup. Fresh mint and parsley are used in this vegan, gluten-free, and keto-friendly cucumber avocado soup.
Its incredibly easy to make and tastes so good! It’s topped with a medley of healthful seeds and veggies and cooked with fresh summer herbs like basil, mint, and parsley!
- lots of fiber
- healthy fats from avocado, chia seeds, and flax seeds,
- vitamins and minerals from fresh herbs and veggies,
- dairy-free, gluten-free, low-carb, and keto-friendly, with only 2 grams of net carbs per serving
- vegetarian and vegan friendly
SERVINGS 2 people
- 1 whole English cucumber
- 8 – 10 small mint leaves
- 6 medium large leaves
- 1.5 Tablespoons parsley
- 1 stalk scallion
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup water – filtered
- salt to taste
- Optional Toppings/Garnish
- ¼ cup plain vegan yogurt
- ¼ cup yellow cherry tomatoes – halved
- 2 Tablespoons microgreens
- 1 teaspoon super seed blend – includes chia, hemp, flax, buckwheat, millet
- 5 sugar snap peas – blanched and split
- To make the soup, combine all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Before serving and garnishing, give the soup a good stir.
- Add a dollop of vegan plain yogurt and swirl it around with a spoon.
- Place the tomatoes, microgreens, and blanched snap peas in a serving bowl. For added crunch, sprinkle the super seed blend on top.
For The Best Helena Microgreens Contact Visit www.tizermicrogreens.com