Go for this recipe if you like a quick, simple, filling, and tasty avocado toast with Microgreens. The avocado’s healthful fat will keep you satisfied until lunchtime.
Purple Vienna Kohlrabi, Bull’s Blood Beet, Mizuna, Curled Cress, and China Rose Radish microgreens seeds make up the mix in this recipe
The rainbow greens will give your dish pomp, color, and a tasty and nutrient-dense combination. These combinations are also great for any salads and sandwiches.
Rainbow mix microgreens are packed with Vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, and protein. That’s a lot of immune-boosting, energy-boosting, bone-strengthening goodness!
- 2 pieces of gluten-free toast
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup rainbow microgreens
- balsamic glaze
- crushed red pepper
- Scoop out the flesh of an avocado.
- Season with a pinch of salt and mash with a fork.
- Spread avocado on toast while it’s still warm.
- Add microgreens, a pinch of crushed red pepper, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze on top.