Made with sweet, crunchy Asian pears, thin slices of prosciutto, soft goat cheese, and the spicy tang of radish microgreens, these Asian pear prosciutto appetizers are light and refreshing.
The sweet and crisp Asian pear slices are delicious. The soft goat cheese and salty prosciutto complement them, but it is the radish microgreens decoration that not only gives color but also a delightful peppery crunch to this dish.
Radish Microgreens are salad vegetable young shoots harvested immediately after the first leaves appear. They’re a step up from sprouts and a step down from baby greens. Nutrient levels are higher in them than in fully developed plants.
Yield: 18 Servings
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Asian Pears, sliced into 1/8-inch rounds
- 8 ounce log of soft goat cheese, room temperature
- 6 ounces sliced prosciutto, cut into strips, 1-inch wide by 3-inches long
- 1 3/4 ounce package radish microgreens
- In a shallow bowl, pour the lemon juice.
- Dip each pear slice in the lemon juice.
- Spread 1/4 teaspoon soft goat cheese on one side of the pear slice, then alternate the directions with the second half.
- Spread another 1/4 teaspoon soft goat cheese on top of the top pear slice, then top with a folded strip of prosciutto and a dab of soft goat cheese, followed by the radish microgreens.
- Assemble the remaining pear slices and serve with more radish microgreens on top.
For The Best Helena Microgreens Contact Visit www.tizermicrogreens.com